Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Social Issue


My social issue is about how some people go their whole lives chasing a perfect relationship and die never finding it. They think of relationships as that of a fairytale or movie. Can you honesty tell me that Snow White, Cinderella and all those little stories had no hardships afterwards? I bet they had problems but the writers didn't want to put that in. There's no such thing as a perfect relationship or marriage, don't get me wrong you can love someone tensely but there will be times where not everythings going great and how you handle that can determine the future of you and your partner. I Love my girlfriend so much but we've had hard times and we handle those situations correctly (most of the time) and we are still together.
I chose this statement I did because it's simple and to the point. "Take it for what it is" means when you find someone you love don't leave that person just because you have a little fight and think It's not a good relationship. At the same time though don't stay in an abusive relationship or one where you're treated like crap all the time. I chose this picture of me kissing my girlfriend because despite the fact that we've had some hard times I'm still there for her and I'm obviously still there to kiss her.


No comments: