Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scary Expressions

When I look at this picture it makes me think of how even the prettiest of people can be turned ugly with a little work. In the original picture I was looking a little weird with the hair and facial expression but this took it to a whole new level. The funny thing is for some strange reason my nose looks huge and I didn't even do anything to it. It makes me think what if everyone looked like this and what we look that now was considered ugly. You know everyone trying look a certain way kind of thing and judge those who don't appear the same as they do. Then again some people would find this attractive; to each his own.
When I look at this picture it make me think of that one particular forest full of ghosts that people are scared to go in that you see in movies. Now honesty who doesn't like a good ghost picture? I really like how this project turned out, it looks real to me. Even though I know that I put myself in there if I hadn't known who did this I would have thought that person was really in that place. I also believe the ghosts came out pretty nice as well especially the first one next to the sign. Now that it comes to mind I should have used a different picture for the second ghost though so it would look even more realistic. All in all I like the end result.

When I look at this picture it makes me think of Sherk. Now even though Sherk doesn't have a red eye it's the skin I used that makes me think of him. I also like the face I came up with when taking this close up, it added to the picture. I think it turned out good but it could have been a lot better; mostly the skin. I should have had smoother edges so it could have blended better with my skin, whereas this kind of looks like it was just put on there. It's the little things that can make a big difference in the end.


No comments: