

Well the settings weren't that hard to put but getting the right picture was the real challenge.
Our settings on the camera were on Manual Mode and we set the shutter speed on 15 seconds with a 2 second timer and kept the ISO and Aperture basically the same. At first it was hard because we didn't have the two second timer on and the person who took the picture (me) didn't come out in the picture. Since we left the shutter open longer more light came in and it light up this dark room that had almost no light. The ISO we kept the same because we didn't want that grainy look and kept the Aperture the same as well.

1 comment:
Miguel. You have some amazing photoshop skills. You also have some mad crazy creative ideas that flow through you. I love seeing your finished products, they never dissapoint. I have enjoyed having you in class, even though you are always late and like to goof off :) Best of luck to you in all you do... and if you keep doing art, which you should, I want to see it!
Post a Comment