Well to be honest I really didn't put much effort into this program cover but I think it came out fair. I was looking at others and was impressed but if there's one thing I think I did good was the image inside the mascot and everything was put together in like five minutes. When I see mine I see so much room for improvement. I could have done better with the color, for example all the writing had different colors of purple which when I look at don't really work; it was a nice idea though. Though I did this with little time I still struggled a bit, getting the image inside the mascot gave me some trouble. The reason being that I never did that before so I was trying different things. I could have done a lot better with this and I think my Graduation Program came out with a greater result.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Alternate Program: Senior Portfolio Invite
Well to be honest I really didn't put much effort into this program cover but I think it came out fair. I was looking at others and was impressed but if there's one thing I think I did good was the image inside the mascot and everything was put together in like five minutes. When I see mine I see so much room for improvement. I could have done better with the color, for example all the writing had different colors of purple which when I look at don't really work; it was a nice idea though. Though I did this with little time I still struggled a bit, getting the image inside the mascot gave me some trouble. The reason being that I never did that before so I was trying different things. I could have done a lot better with this and I think my Graduation Program came out with a greater result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment