Thursday, September 11, 2008

Compositional Trick #4: Extreme Angles


Hmmm...When people imagine a picture from an extreme angle hopefully this kind of picture will come to mind. Now in my picture to obtain the angle that I did was pretty simple yet hard due to the position of my partner. He hung himself from atop a fence while I came and took the picture from a top view. I must say that I was very satisfied with this picture. Mostly because my partner posed really well; even though he was just hanging about he did it well. It could have come out better if I was maybe a little bit closer so I could have seen his facial expression better. Now taking pictures from an extreme angle isn't something you should always do but given the right circumstances it can give your pictures more of a lively feel and make it more interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously enjoyed this picture. It was cool how the model was dangling from the railing. This was very creative and artistic.

Samaya said...

I like this picture. It's really interesting. It looked real.